Connection to Switzerland node being a little flaky

Looking for assistance with a cryptostorm connection issue? Post here & we'll help out. Also: if you're not sure where to post, do so here & we'll move things around as needed. Also: for quickest support, email our oddly calm & easygoing support reps at support@cryptostorm.is :)
rebelshark

Connection to Switzerland node being a little flaky

Post by rebelshark » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:04 pm

I don't want to alarm anyone, but the Swizerland node is acting a little unreliable for me. It takes a few attempts to connect to sites. I don't know if anyone else is having the same problems.

parityboy
Site Admin

Re: Connection to Switzerland node being a little flaky

Post by parityboy » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:39 am

@OP

Can you provide a little more detail? What platform are you running? Are you using the Cryptostorm Widget to connect or something else?

bluemoon

Post by bluemoon » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:05 am

concur

widget, win 10 pro, build 18363.657

widget won't even connect with the lowest ip 81....36, do connect with another ip

work with some sites but times out with other sites

so using USA for the time being, until DF's return :)

thank you

AnonAsPossible

Post by AnonAsPossible » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:27 am

same here, using .ovpn configs, the routing tables appear to be fine but there's no internet, had similar issue with Washington DC node too a few days ago.

I'm surprised the rest of the CS nodes are still running in top form despite DF's absence. Lets' hope his return is soon and he can get CS back to how it was last year with WG back-up and all the other goodies he had planned to implement.