Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun May 17, 2015 11:25 am
- Forum: DeepDNS - cryptostorm's no-compromise DNS resolver framework
- Topic: deepDNS: seamless Tor .onion site access, via cryptostorm
- Replies: 24
- Views: 141362
This looks useful, but don't you lose a layer of protection without the Tor brower bundle? Fingerprinting? I'm already a NoScript / Privacy Badger / Ghostery user with the obvious IP leaks plugged (WebRTC, IPv6), but there's also the fact that my browser is still unique on https://panopticlick.eff....
- Fri May 15, 2015 9:14 am
- Forum: crypto, VPN & security news
- Topic: [El Reg] Intel has ambitions to turn modems into virtual servers and reinvent broadband
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13767
Hopefully when/if this is implemented, the router won't accept just any image and run it without client approval.